Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Who is your Idol?

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???

Try it without looking at answers
1) Pick your

Favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....
5) Add the digits together
Now Scroll down ..............



Down..........................




Down..........................










Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL
is from the list below :
1. Einstein



2. Nelson Mandela



3. Abraham Lincoln


4. Cesar Chavez



5. Bill Gates



6. Gandhi



7. Brad Pitt



8. Hitler


9. Lissete


10. Barack Obama


I know... I just have that effect on people... one day you too can be like

me... :-) Believe it!

PS: Stop picking different numbers - I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!




No comments:

Ad Sense unit