Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Wrappy Hour Wrappetizer Party!



I have been chosen to host a Nasoya® Wrappy Hour Wrappetizer Party! I say Wrappetizer because I'm only making appetizers. Finger foods. Easy Peasy.

I can's wait to host this party! I already have 4 confirmed guests and am waiting on a few more. December 4th is the date and I can't wait.

I'm planning on making the Crab Rangoons. I also want to make Spinach -Feta cups with a few extra ingredients including artichokes, black olives & tomatoes. I want to make one more appetizer, but I'm not quite sure what that will be. I already have Asian & Greek , so I'm thinking maybe something Italian or Mexican. Maybe I'll just make two more recipes instead! We'll see. The easiest recipe, will be the one that we will make at the party. The others will be prepared ahead of time.

Oh, and anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE dessert. I think I will make Choc-Hazelnut Raviolis with powdered sugar. YUM!

I will post my recipes soon so stay tuned. In the meantime, check out Nasoya® and the recipes that they have on their site. Also, be sure to check out the "How To" section where they show you how to Wrap & Roll!

***To help defray the cost of the party, I am being provided with products, coupons and a gift card by Nasoya. All opinions expressed are strictly my own. Please refer to my disclosure policy on the left side bar***

No comments:

Ad Sense unit