Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

OMG

I said that I was not going to watch that new stu*id reality show, 'Momma's Boys". I swore up and down, just as I do every time that a new season of "The Bachelor" begins. But as always, I caved since there is not a single thing on. Can I just say that I already hate that one mom, Mrs.B. I cannot believe the blatant racism & bigootry that spills out of that woman's mouth! I feel sorry for her son. He will probably be single for the rest of his life! He cannot choose a girl that is either black or asian. She can't come from a divorced family or be a "fat-butt". She cant be Muslim or Jewish, becacause momma hates Jewish girls. She must be petite & white. This coming from a lady from Iraq that has a huge a$$. Oh and the girl HAS to cook, clean & do what Momma tells her. No lie that is what she said! If I find a clip, I will post it.

While we are on the subject of bigots, I'm sure that by now you have all seen this. But I thought that I would spread the joy (insert sarcasm). You're welcome.


1 comment:

*Tanyetta* said...

i saw the coming attraction and so glad i passed! :)

Ad Sense unit