Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Old Lady Eyes


I have 20/20 vision. I can read an eye chart all the way to the last line. A couple of years ago my opthamologist told me that by the age of 42 I would need readers. Bingo. I just broke down and bought a pair. Actually 3 pairs. The lowest they had was +1.50. They give me a headache but at least I can read tiny print on pill bottles and such. I still don't need them for actual reading. I can still read books, magazines and newpapers ok. But I don't think that will last much longer. I hate getting old!

2 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

Pill bottle for me too. And the phone number on the back of my insurance card, other than that I am fine. Your readers are cute!

Holly said...

At least you can say it happens to just about everybody!

Ad Sense unit