Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, June 09, 2006

5 more days...

Holy Cow! In five days, at this time, we will be heading out on our first California Vacation. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I still don't know what to pack. BUT, everything is booked & confirmed so I am at least ready in that department.

Danny got me a new Nano. Gotta love him. Although once again I had to deal with the girls calling me spoiled. And I know that sometimes I am, but who else is going to spoil me if it is not him???
He also finally got me the DVR thingie from Direct TV. This is the BEST invention EVER! I don't know what I ever did without it!

My new addiction is Criss Angel Mindfreak. Some of those stunts literally freak the mind! Not that my mind isn't freaked normally!

Well, I better get ready. I have to go to the salon to get worked on. The grays are about to take over my entire head. I would probably be the female version of Taylor Hicks if I would not color. I'm going to my mom's lady, my llady had the nerve to leave on vacation and leave me hanging right before our trip!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit