Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fantabulous


Today is an incredibly fantabulous, beautifully perfect day. Days like today remind me of the only reason that I enjoy living in Miami. There are so many reasons not to want to live here anymore though. Starting with, but not limited to, the $2000 increase for our home insurance.

So here are our requirements.

* No hurricanes, Earthquakes, Tornadoes...... heck, no natural disasters of any type!
* Affordable cost of living.
* A beach house would be nice.
* Friendly neighbors.
* Pleasant weather. I hate the cold.

I'm sure that there are a bunch more, but I can't think of them right now.

Suggestions?

Anyhoo, I need to learn how to work this Blogger thing. I finally figured out (actually by accident) how to put my profile on the sidebar. Now, I need to find out how to put my photo slides on the sides. Not on the side bar but on the brown sides. Any ideas?

EDIT: Ok, now I got the sliders on but it's still not how I want it. Hopefully I will get it right eventually. By mistake of course. LOL!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, I envy you - it's raining and about 50 degrees here in N. Mississippi today.

I find things out by accident, too - I can't stand having to read instruction manuals!

Ad Sense unit