Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Trick or Treat


So it begins. Sweets, sweets & more sweets. From now until the end of the year we will indulge in massive food fests. Weight Watchers? Yeah, right!

Our girls are too old for trick or treating, but my nephew, David, will be coming over to t&t around here. I will probably stay behind to hand out candies to the little ones and not so little ones. I honestly can't stand the big kids that come by. When I say big kids, I mean BIG kids! About 15, 16 & 17. They come with no costume and carrying a pillowcase. Very obnoxious most of the time. But I give them candy anyway. Simply because I am afraid of them! :) But when they ring my bell at 11PM, that's when I get mad and send Danny out there to deal with them.

I will have to restrain myself from the one for you, one for me phenomenom. It shouldn't be too hard since I purposely did not buy any Kit Kats or Twix or my new favorite Take 5!

As I type I have already opened up 2 little boxes of Dots and I have them stuck to my molars. Gotta go up and Water Pik!

Have a safe & relatively sugar free Halloween!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit