Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Slacking

I haven't updated this thing in ages! So, what have I been so busy with for the past15 days? Abso-lute-ly NOTHING! Just plain ole nothing to say. Except for our trip of course. We left last Wednesday to Boston and we got back on Sunday. Strike that. We actually got home on Monday morning. After a long delay at the airport in Boston. We had a great time, ate some great food, and walked a heck of a lot! Weather was great the 1st couple of days, then it got downright cold. At least for me. I think the temps were around 48 but it was windy, so it felt waaay colder. I was bout ready to break out the hat & gloves but I didn't want to look like a total Floridian freak. Some local girls were wearing flip flops for chrissake. Their toes were purple, but they were stylin'. Aside from our trip, everything else is same, same, same.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Glad you guys made it back OK!

Ad Sense unit