Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Video Killed the Radio Star.....

I grew up in the 70's and graduated from high school in 1984. MTV was new and all the rage from my freshman and beyond. We would gather at a friend's house (one of the few with cable at the time) after school every day to watch. Yes, I remember seeing Michael Jackson's Thriller, all 14 minutes of it, for the 1st time. How else would we learn how to do the dance??

Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler was a constant during high school as well. When I hear it today, I am taken back to those days. You know, when we all thought that we knew it all. I liked the song. The video? Not so much.

But this "LITERAL" version, I LOVE! Simply because, the lyrics actually go with the video! LOL






No comments:

Ad Sense unit