Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Referrals!

Today, I will be posting some of my referral links to my favorite and FREE programs.

Let me start with Groupon. You can sign up to receive Daily Deals for your city plus any city that you frequently visit or are planning to visit. I get deals not only for Miami but for L.A., Vegas, Orlando, NYC & Boston. I love the salon & spa deals, those are the best! It doesn't cost anything to sign up for the e-mails. You might just find something that you like!

I have been using MyPoints since 1999. Points are easy to earn, not only by shopping but also by reading emails, taking surveys and searching the web . I usually redeem my points for gift cards in values from $25 & up. They are prompt to credit points and to deliver your rewards. I recently discovered CashBaq. This is another rewards for shopping site and they also offer coupons on top of their regular rewards. I just bought the Entertainment Book for our trip to Hawaii and the total came out to $4 after rebates. What I like about them is that they automatically deposit your rewards into your PayPal account once you reach just $10. If you don't have an account, they will send you a check.

Sign up for FREE and receive $5 just for signing up!


Mr. Rebates I also use Mr. Rebates. They give the highest percentage of rebates. They also pay through PayPal or by check. You do have to request payment once you reach $10. Once you sign up, you also get $5 to start you off.

Search & WinFinally, Swagbucks. This has to be the easiest program out there. I basically just get bucks from searching, hunting, or just get the daily free bucks. I only cash out for $5 Amazon GC. Super quick & super easy! I follow on FB & Twitter to get notification of free bucks as well.

Before I ever shop online, I go through my programs and see which one offers the most cash back. Great deals & cashback, doesn't get any better than that!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit