Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Girl Friends

All throughout my high school and college years, I only had a handful of girl friends. Literally, I could count them on one hand. I was not a tom boy, quite the contrary, but most of my closest friends were boys.

I was the first one in my group of friends to get married. D never had a problem with my guy friends. He knew them all and was ok with them. When they got into relationships and married, that is when it all changed. I guess it's harder for women to accept. So we all started drifting away.

So now, I really miss not having girl friends. Yes, I still have my handful, but they all still have young kids and of course, they have to come first. Totally understandable. I have more freedom now that my girls are grown. Girls Night is practically non-existant for me. My girls have their own things going on and when D is working, I'm on my own.

So yeah, I need some friends. Sad, I know. Maybe I can place an ad on Craigslist (KIDDING!) Or maybe I can join this group on I LOVE LUCY







1 comment:

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

Awww if I lived near you Id so take you to lunch. I dont know what I would do without my girlfriends. When I lived in the middle of no where for 2 years I was so alone so I know how you feel. Dont worry the group will be back before you know it.

Ad Sense unit