Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dead Tired!

That just doesn't fully describe how my body feels just about now. My internal clock is totally discombobulated. We got in on the Red Eye yesterday@ 6:30 AM. Since we are too poor & cheap to fly 1st class we were stuck on a 3 across row. I ALWAYS have to sit by the window, that leaves poor D in the middle. If we are lucky, no one will sit in the aisle seat and I can lay down and sleep the entire way. We weren't lucky. I barely slept. I got a crick on my neck and my body hurts. But we are home. Safe. I'm with my girls. And I'm sleeping in my own bed.



I actually woke up at 1:30 PM today. It's a beautiful day out, but I am indoors. In my pj's. Trying to catch up on the gazillion shows that are on my DVR.


We totally enjoyed our entire vacation.


For the record, we were away for 20 days.
We visited Los Angeles, Maui, the Big Island, Oahu & Los Angeles again.


I got on 6 planes, 1 tiny propeller plane, and a freakin' helicopter!
We travelled from LA to Hawaii on Hawaiian Airlines

. That is officially my all time favorite airline!
Customer service, on time, planes... everything!


We went through a total of 6 different rental cars.


Stayed in 6 different accomodations.


And took 3122 pictures.


I won't bore your with all the details. Just share some of our pictures. Most are scenery.
The ones with both of us are usually the double chin, taken at arms length type.

Maui






Big Island







Oahu




And finally, because Danny truly believes that this street was named after me:

Aloha!

6 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great time and the scenery is beautiful.

thanks for sharing some pix!

Damselfly said...

Those pictures are breathtaking! And that last one of you -- saucy! ;) Glad you had a great time. Jealous!

Anonymous said...

I love your photos! It looks like you got to see a lot of wonderful sites!

Anonymous said...

Great Photos! I am glad you also got to visit the Big Island where I live! Found your blog through Sheila at Go Visit Hawaii.

Rachel said...

Fantastic photos!! So jealous. lol
Hope you had a blast!

*Tanyetta* said...

Great photos! Thank you so much for the details about Hawaii. I am going to print out your tips and plan our trip accordingly ;)

Ad Sense unit