Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TWO!

That's how many trick or treaters came to my door. Technically, there were 3 but 2 were together. So only two knocks on my door! The streets were deserted! We get les & less each year. Granted, there is a threat of a Tropical Storm. But it wasn't even drizzling! Sure is not the Halloween that I remember from when I was a kid.

I purposely buy the type that I don't like, so that I won't be tempted. So now I am stuck with 2 huge bowls of candy!

So how was your Halloween??

3 comments:

Melissa said...

We sent Anna Marie with my mom to her church for a fall festival, and I did NOT feel like cooking, so Jason ordered a pizza. Except, Pizza Hut called back about five minutes later, and he thought he told them he really wanted the pizza (I guess they were on prank patrol) and they thought he'd cancelled! So, when I went to pick it up - since it's just across the street we do carryout - they said he'd cancelled the order!

So, I sat there for another 15 minutes while they made another pizza.

We didn't plan on any candy giveaways, since Anna Marie was going to be gone and we were working on our heater (ugh!) so we turned our porch light out. Thing is, so did everyone else on our street - I don't think there was a single house giving out candy on our block last night!

Nancywithajones said...

HOLY COW we had about 200 then ran out of candy and prayed they wouldnt come tear down our house hahahahaha. check out the photos on my blog and sign up for today's give away (there is one for every day that we are drawing for all of them on nov 4th whehew)

doodlebugmom said...

We had none, but a possum did show up. ick!

Ad Sense unit