Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Today's Outing

Total before coupons= $65.24
Total after coupons= $22.73

It might not seem like an amazing deal for the pros, but I am a very happy camper. The Covergirl foundations alone are $13.89 each and the mascara is normally $11.99, so everything else is a bonus!

I also picked up Norton Internet Security at Staples for $49.99 less a $40 rebate. Great deal at $9.99!

April 22nd is Earth Day. Walgreens will refill you ink cartridge for just ONE DOLLAR! I have never done this so at just a buck, it's a great way to try it out!

Oh, and also in honor of Earth Week, I picked up these little beauties at Home Depot yesterday. They were B1G1. Let's see how long it will take for me to kill them!!


No comments:

Ad Sense unit