Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2006

First Blog, First Post

I finally succumbed to the blog! I figured that this would be a way to jot down my daily musings, thoughts, ideas and just whatever pops into my head. Although I love reading other peoples blogs, I'm not sure if I will publicize my own. We'll see....

Here is a little about me.

My Love

I was born in October 1966. You do the math. I live in Miami with my husband of 18 years. We have 2 teenage daughters Katrina & Karilyn and 1 angel in heaven. We lost Kristyn to SIDS when she was 4 months old.


I am currently a stay at home mom, an occassional scrapbooker, an avid scrapbook stuff collector, and a professional shopper. It hasn't always been like this. I used to work for a living.
I have worked in retail, for an interior decorator, in an office, for a major shipping company(10 yrs), for a major cruiseline and for myself as a real estate agent(10 years). All but the 10 year stints were part times here & there.

My Heart
I had a heart attack in 2002 at the age of 35. I have familial hyperlipidemia (hereditary high cholesterol) I was 35, female, weighing 115lbs. Who would have thunk it???!!!??? I'm doing good now. Cholesterol's down, I take a ton of meds, I diet & exercise occasionally, yet I am currently about 15 lbs overweight and trying to lose it.

Anywho, that's my life in a nutshell, somewhat. I'm going to try to keep up with this blog, we'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

raihanarizal said...

Hi lessete,..
My name is SAL. i'm from Malaysia. First of all, i'm very sorry because my english is very bad. there must be an error in grammar or something. Never mind, is okay if you can understand my writting. I saw your slide.com. it was a very interesting place that you have been there. everyday i'm dreaming to travel around the world and hoping people in the world would in harmony without wars, hungry and suffer from everything. I'm still working but still cannot go everywhere i'm dreaming off. i have 3 kids, 1 girl and two boys. my husband and i are the same age, 35. that all i'm want to say...wishing you all the best....from sal (raihanarizal@yahoo.com)

MomOf4 said...

Hello! It is nice to e-meet you! I am so glad to hear you are doing better after your heart attack. That had to be so scary!

Ad Sense unit