Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Still afraid to fly

Although I did get on a plane 5 months ago, for the first time.... at the age of 39, i am still freaking out about our upcoming trip. In less than 3 months, the ticker below is more exact.

I did really well last time. Yeah I cried when we took off, and I practically clapped when we landed but everyone does that don't they???? The Ativan I took earlier did absolutely NOTHING for me. I had to pee really bad but I held it as long as possible because I was afraid to unbuckle my seatbelt. Finally couldn't hold it anymore. Got up, went to the restroom, wondered how anyone could be a member of the mile high club, started to pee, then it happened.... the flight's (and my) first turbulence! Totally freaked out and ran back to my seat while Danny just laughed. Dumb Man!

I must admit though, that the view of the Grand Canyon were AMAZING! As was the view of Vegas at night when we took off.

Since I was feeling so brave and considered myself a world traveler, I immediately started planning our California Vacation. So now, everything is booked. I have the air, the car , accommodations & Disneyland tickets. Now I'm beginning to panic again.

I suppose it is because the girls will be with us this time. It's their first flight, my second... I'm the pro remember??? How am I going to hide my fear from them????

No comments:

Ad Sense unit