Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Almost Over

The school year is almost over. 3 more days with noon dismissal. Am I ready for "I'm bored", "I'm hungry"? No, not quite. Fortunately we will be away for 2 weeks and when we get back, Kat will hoprefully be able to get into that college class. COLLEGE! OMG, I think I'm going to be sick! I feel sooooo old! They were just born yesterday! Kari is turning 16 on Monday! Where has the time gone?????

We are planning on having a BBQ on Sunday for Memorial Day/ Kari's Birthday. It ALWAYS rains on Memorial Day weekend ESPECIALLY since we are planning something. :)

I've been dieting & exercising. Nothing works. I wonder if it is the stupid cysts???? I guess I won't know until we get back. I am so totally ignoring the pains & discomforts. Hopefully I can avoid another surgery.

No comments:

Ad Sense unit