Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers, I hope you had a great day!

Danny was working so the girls and I had lunch at Samurai on Saturday. Then on Sunday we went to my mom's and spent some time there. I made a killer cheesecake .... YUM! The girls gave me a card each and a box of chocolates. Sweeties, have you seen the junk inside my trunk????? But mommy, you're not fat.... yeah right! Anywho, I also got my new laptop! Dude, I got a Dell! Don't know what the deal with Dell is, seems the same to me. I'm just happy with my internal wireless instead of that doo-hickey stickin out from the back.


Came home and plopped myself down to watch Deperate Housewives & Grey's Anatomy. Can I just say OMG! I absolutely LOVE Grey's Anatomy! I hate that it's the season finale. I can't wait to watch tonight. All I'm saying is that the president better not interrupt my G.A!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit