Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2006

2007 Right Around The Corner!

I keep forgetting to update his thing I figured that I should do it before 2007. Nothing much going on around here. Christmas Eve & Christmas Day were both quiet & spent with family. I made a nice ham on Christmas day and everyone came over here. Danny & I don't really exchange gifts since according to him, everyday is Christmas for me. I graciously told him that he did not have to get me any gifts and just apply it to our Hawaii trip. I know, I know, I am a very considerate wife.

On Thursday, the girls and I spent a record 11 hours at the mall. They have gift cards and money burning a hole in their pockets. The mall wasn't as bad as I expected. Tons of sales! I should do my Christmas shopping after Christmas! We did take a 2 1/2 hour break and saw "In Pursuit of Happyness". Good movie. Very inspirational. A tad long though. Will Smith did a fantastic job on this film. We wanted to see Charlotte's Web but neither of us can sit in a movie theater full of kids anymore. Especially since one of us always gets a seat kicker behind us. I don't really blame the kids though, they don't know any better. My kids learned early on what I expected from them when we went anywhere, especially a place where other people have paid money to be able to enjoy themselves. So, we will watch Charlotte's Web when it comes out on DVD. Same goes for Night at the Museum.

We are going to a friend's house tomorrow for a quiet NYE. We might even make it till midnight.

I wish everyone a very Happy & Healthy New Year!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit