Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Year in Review

Can't complain. This year has not been bad at all. I managed to stay out of the hospital another year. Yay for me. We were also spared the wrath of any hurricanes. We visited 3 places from my "Things to do before I die" list. California, New York & Niagara Falls. Loved them all and hope to return soon.

Kat received her Senior Class Ring and got accepted to FIU. She's had her Learner's Permit for almost a year, next step her License! EEK! She has her Bell's Palsy to deal with but is slowly getting better. Aside from that, we have all been very lucky in the health department this year.

Kari has been very busy with her FEA & FCCLA activities. Working hard to get those scholarships!

Danny has been working a 40 hour week at headquarters but is dying to get back on the field. It was a nice little break but enough already.

I turned 40. OMGee! Sounds soooo old! But hey, I still have 20/20 vision! Eye doctor told me so!

So aside from our insurance rates & electric bills sky rocketing, we really can't complain.

Looking forward to 2007. May it bring everyone health & happiness!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy New Year - and I'm thankful that you have so much good going on in your life!

Ad Sense unit