Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Gigot


Have I mentioned that I LOVE my DVR?

When I was little, I saw a movie called Gigot. I must have been around 6 or so. It was the first movie that ever made me cry. That was early indication that I am a sucker for sappy movies. I haven't seen it in many years but I remember most of it. After searching all over for it and since Blockbuster does not have it, I was about to break down and buy an off market copy from Ebay. I did a quick title search on my DVR and Viola! It is now set to record on May 31st on Fox Movie Channel, which I did not even know we had! That makes me very happy.
Another old movie which I liked as a kid is "The Trouble with Angels", fortunately BB carries that one and I should be receiving it soon. Seems like I am in some sort of Nostalgia funk! I just watched the entire 1st season of Family Affair.

If you have never seen Gigot, I HIGHLY recommended it! Just have a box of Kleenex handy!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I haven't seen Family Affair in Ages! I used to love that show. And I LOVE, LOVE the movie "The Trouble with Angels". I have it on tape. There's a sequel to it called, "Where Angels go Trouble follows", but I don't have that one.

Ad Sense unit