Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm a Bad Blogger

Everyone says that you should update your blog regularly. I haven't. Maybe it's because I haven't had anything to write about. Probably means that my life has been more boring than usual. I've been home most of the week. Not much going on. The girls have been busy though.

That's what I miss about being a mom to little ones. Although sometime it was quite hectic, there was never a dull moment. I was always busy & on the go. Now, they rarely need us unless it's for a ride. Athough as of today, Kat is a licensed driver! OMG! Although she is way past the legal driving age (she's 18) I'm still not ready for that! Go figure! Remember, I was the psycho mommy who had her kids in car seats till they were busting out. Then the boosters till they were about my size. Ok, I'm exaggerating, but not too much! I admit that I have always been quite over-protective of my kids. Oh, and riding in the front seat? Get out of here! That didn't happen till they were about 13 or more. I even had a dream once that Kat was driving, from the back seat!

I've come to the conclusion that I need to find friends my age! Now that my girls are abandoning me, I need other people to hang out with. Go to lunch, catch a movie, etc. I can't always count on Danny for that. Problem is, most people my age are not at stage in life that I am. The ones that I do know, have younger kids. Not teens/adults. Mabe there is a Match dot com for friends? LOL! I must sound so needy about now, I probably am!

Anyhoo, in other news, I know this girl who just startd taking that new diet pill Alli. She will be my guinea pig. See how it goes for her. I don't think that I like the thought of walking around pooping my pant! I want a magic pill! I want to take it one day, be thin the next, then go and eat my cupcake!

Remember to visit 5 minutes for Mom 's 4th of July Bash through the 4th. Pinks & Blues girls is also holding a Summer Bling contest, they are giving away Swarovski jewelry to one lucky winner!

3 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

When my kids started driving I had mixed feelings. I had to worry, but I was so ready to not drive them everywhere!

Cell phones are make it a little easier.

PinksandBluesGirls said...

I heard about that diet pill... and the fact that they pretty much tell you that you'll be having oily gas! So freaky!

And don't worry, the abandoning stage will only last so long... pretty soon you'll go back to being the one your girls want to hang out with all the time!

Thanks for the shout-out about our contest!! :)

Jane, P&B Girls

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could organize a "play group" for Mommies like you in your area? You guys could go on field trips and stuff!

Ad Sense unit