Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, June 11, 2007

Shut The Front Door!!!! I Won!!!

I have just been notified that I won the Think Pink contest over at Pinks & Blues Girls blog! Oh My Gee! As I have mentioned a gazillion times before, I NEVER win anything! So now my girls & I can share the super cute summery Dooney & Bourke handbag & other goodies! Yahoo!

Head on over to Pinks & Blues Girls and take a look around if you haven't already done so. Check out my moment of glory for yourself! LOL! They have a nice blog and host awesome contests! While you are there wish Barry (their
dad/husband) a Happy Birthday!

Thank you Audrey, Jane & Sharon for hosting this contest!

2 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

congratulations!

Damselfly said...

You lucky duck! Enjoy!

Ad Sense unit