Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I want to be on "THE" panel!


I have been so busy finalizing our trip, that I have neglected my blog. We leave 2 weeks from Wednesday! I am also about to apply to be on the Disney Moms Panel TOMORROW! I have been thinking about doing this since the first opportunity arose. The only thing that held me back was, that although I am a mom, I am no longer a mom to "children". I'm a mom to adults. But my love for all things Disney trumped my apprehension. So I'm going for it.

So what exactly is involved? As I understand it, simply offering advice and answering questions from guests that are planning their trip. Not much different than what I do right now. I have been the "go to" person for all things Disney for many years now. I guess it helps that I LOVE to plan! So I can live vicariously through everyone else!

We'll see how that goes. I know that several thousand people apply each year. But I can dream. After all, a dream is a wish your heart makes. My heart is definitely wishing!

So I'll keep ya'll updated on that.



No comments:

Ad Sense unit