Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I was born a Libra

 From Google Images

I am not much into the astrology and I don't read my horror-scope every day. I am also not superstitious. But dagnabit, I was born a Libra and that isn't going to change no matter how much the Earth shifts! According to the new chart, I am now a Virgo! Um, no.

If you have not seen the new chart, here it is:

The New Zodiac Chart

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18
Aries: April 18-May 13
Taurus: May 13-June 21
Gemini: June 21-July 20
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20

They even have a new Zodiac sign in there, Ophiuchus. Don't ask me how to pronounce that! I would lean to thinking that it sounds like Confucius, maybe since I'm totally confused.

So to prove my case, here are a few snippets about the Libra woman


Born under the sign of Libra, the sign ruled by Venus the goddess of love; the Libra woman is one who definitely searches for peace, quality, and justice in everything she does. She is generally working to try to balance the oppositional forces that she senses exists all about her.
In her own life, the Libra girl may find that there is a basic duality as one of her scales is usually leaning towards compromise while the other leans toward her getting her own way.
Actually, I always lean towards getting my way! LOL
The Libra woman must take caution and be aware of her tendency to put off, or avoid, that which seems uncomfortable.
 ALWAYS try to avoid uncomfortable situations!
 Libra women love luxuries and good living in keeping with the sign of the goddess of beauty. However, in accordance with their sign of the scales and balance, the Libra girl will endeavour to balance her urge for the finer things of life by some appropriate saving and economies.
This is totally me! That is why I coupon & stuff, so I can travel!
Libra is the sign of partnerships, unions, and marriage and, for those girls born under this sign there is the inherent desire to merge. Libra woman can be very romantically inclined at a very early age in life.

I was picking flowers for my 17 year old neighbor boy when I was 3 years old!


The Libra woman will generally relate well with people of all the signs, however, those of Sagittarius and Leo can be particularly rewarding.

Well, my husband is Sagittarius, maybe that's why we are compatible.  But now he is supposed to be that new sign, Ophiuchus.  Does that mean we are no longer compatible??


No comments:

Ad Sense unit