Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New year! I have been MIA and I need to get back on track. Sometimes life throws you a curveball and you need to detour in order stay focused.

As you know, I skipped the holidays this year. The best part about that is that I don't have to take down decorations and I don't have diddly squat to put away! Hurray!! As it turned out, however, we would not have been celebrating anyhow. At least not in the traditional way. On December 23rd, my step-dad had a heart attack. He has several other maladies that made this very serious. So he was taken to the cath lab and stents were inserted. That night, he went into cardiac arrest but was shocked back. The doctors basically told my mom that there was no hope and to make arrangements. After about a week and a few days in CCU, he was moved to a regular room and should be returning home soon.

So,although we spent practically every day in the hospital since the 23rd. We did end up celebrating a Christmas miracle after all.

Hopefully I can get back in the groove of things soon. I have to start a weight loss plan soon. I didn't technically make a resolution because I tend to break those pretty quickly. But I do need to really get it done this year. I might seek some outside help as well since I tend to suck at it by myself.

I hope you all have a wonderful, prosperous and healthy 2011!



No comments:

Ad Sense unit