Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

No BlogHer for Me :-((

I guess it's not meant to be this year! I just realized that my final payment for the cruise portion of our vacation is due on August 6th. After much calculations and tons of head banging, I have realized that I won't be able to make it to BlogHer11.

I was really looking forward to the conference and to visiting San Diego again. But, unless I want to live under a bridge and carry all my worldly possessions in a shopping cart, BlogHer is a no go this year. Unless I win the lotto of course. Or some AMAZING company sponsors me!

Thing is, that I already bought my ticket. If you or anyone you know would like to purchase my ticket, let me know. I have the Full Conference Pass for $163 plus any applicable PayPal fees, if any.

I am wishin' & hoping that BlogHer12 will be somewhere within driving distance and in my time zone. Better yet, bring it to the MIA! That will make it oh, so convenient for me!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit