Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, September 01, 2006

Cryin' in the fitting room

Sounds like a title to a bad country song. But that is exactly what I was doing today. I decided I needed to buy at least a few articles of clothing although I had vowed not to, until I lost the weight. But it's ither that, or walk around naked. I went into the fitting room with my arms loaded but I ended up not buyin a single thing. Everything looked horrendous! I did end up buying 2 bras though, because my boobs have gotten huge! I'm even gaining weight there! Ugh! I think I will finally commit to WW when I get back from NY. But then what happens? Along comes Thanksgiving & Christmas, which around here is a major food fest! It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit