Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Brilliant!



This man is a genius! He was on the Ellen Show today. He has been with his wife for 29 years. When asked what the secret to a succesful relationship is, he replied : " I do what she says" Exactly! Brilliant, simply brilliant!

I went to Target today, to sneak in some shopping before the rush. Got all the little kids out of the way. Now I just have to worry about my girls & a couple of other teenage kids. Then I will be done! Finito! Until that is, I remember someone that I "just have to get something for!"

Right now, I should be baking for tomorrow. But I am sitting here typing this and watching Cash Cab! The later I start, the fresher it will be tomorrow right????

No comments:

Ad Sense unit