Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Do you hear what I hear?

I always joke that my favorite Christmas carol is "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" but I have just found another one to add to my list.


Seriously though, I particularly like "The Christmas Song" especially when it's by Nat King Cole. For some reason, it reminds me of my dad. I also like "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas". Luther Vandross rules with this one!

The year that I was born graduated from High School, is the year that "Do they know it's Christmas" came out. All my big hair favorites came out for this one!



What is your favorite Christmas song???

3 comments:

Melissa said...

One of my favorites is "Santa Claus, Go Straight to the Ghetto" by James Brown. What can I say, I like the funk!

I heard that "Do they know it's Christmastime" song on the way to my MIL's, and I had to wonder - since a big part of the world doesn't celebrate Christmas, why should they know? I know there are needy people in sub-Saharan Africa, but are Christmas presents the answer to their problems? They don't know they're missing a tree and stockings!

Sorry - just a little Christmas cynacism!

Sheila said...

I also like "Do They know it's Christmas", and my other favorites are "Wonderful Christmastime" and "Happy Christmas-War is Over".

doodlebugmom said...

I think I like all of them, except the 12 Days of Christmas, its just so annoying.

Ad Sense unit