Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, February 08, 2008

I nneed a better spam filter!

Remember this? Well I just wanted to post my latest. I usually just hit delete. For some reason they don't go to spam, but whatever. Sometimes I do read one, since I have no lifejust to get a chuckle. I am loved!

My Dear Loved one,
Calvary greetings in the name of the Almighty, Getting your contact was not an easy task because since I am not computerliterate, I ordered an expert to seek a fellow very far away and he went to the institute of International Business toapply before i could reach you. I shall make every detail simple and available to you as you progress with the work Ihave requested you do for mankindI am Dr. Magareth Arthur, married to Sir. Frederick Arthur an English man who is dead; he died in a train bomb blastin Spain when he was going for his medical check up in 2005.Please copy and paste this Internet link for moreinformation on the incidenthttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4340881.stm
When my late husband was alive he deposited a large sum of money in an escrow account in a Security Finance Companywhich were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market.Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. Thoughwhat bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer.I need you to help me in fulfiling my husband obligation which I am presently unable to fulfil.I will brief you more on your swift reply to my personal email address: drmagareth000@gmail.com
Sincerely Yours,
Dr. Magareth Arthur

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I was just telling one of my co-workers that I've gotten mail promising to enhance body parts I didn't even know I had!

The sad part is, folks still fall for these scams all the time!

Rachel said...

So I am not the only one that gets these emails.

doodlebugmom said...

I got my package, thanks again!

Linda

Ad Sense unit