Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Hello Kitty, almost didn't recognize you!

What happens when I get cravings and I don't feel like going out? I make do with what I have. Today I had a major craving for something sweet. In the hopes of losing some weight, I generally don't have sweets in the house. But guess what? I had flour, eggs, sugar & butter. Plus a few other staples. So I decided to make some cupcakes, because I'm a fatty.

Why cupcakes instead of a cake? Well, cupcakes cool faster. Which means I can devour it faster.

While, the cupcakes baked, I whipped up a small batch of buttercream icing. I can't have my cupcakes without icing! Actually, I can, but that's not important right now.

I then decided to complicate my simple cupcake craving and brought out the fondant. You know what I learned today? That I really don't like working with fondant. At least not for tiny details.


Maybe one day, she will look like herself. Whiskers are the devil!

Don't worry, I did not eat all 24 cupcakes! Kari will be taking a dozen to her little ones. I share! I'll try to limit myself to one or five.;-)

No comments:

Ad Sense unit