Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hello all. Mrs Krank here. Sometimes I feel that I have a sixth sense about things. Not only the skipping Christmas part of it. Because I still say that my decision was not just being grinch-y. But the feeling that something is just not right. A feeling that bugs you, but you just can't put your finger on it. Until you get the call and you say "I knew something was not right!"

I got the call today. My mom telling that Christmas is 100% off. We were all just going to get together for dinner because, after all, Christmas is about being with family. Not just the gifts. But today, my step-dad had a heart attack. Not a tiny heart attack either. He will be spending the next week or so in the hospital and for the most part, we will probably be there too. We will be praying for a Christmas miracle since the doctors don't sound as optimistic as I would like them to.

Have a safe and joyous holiday.


No comments:

Ad Sense unit