Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, March 09, 2007

Q: Ever wonder why the IRS calls it Form 1040?

A: For every $50 you make, you get to keep $10 & the Govt takes $40!


Kat lives with us. We feed her. We pay all her expenses. We insure her. We take care of her, we don't depend on the government to do so. Yet we can't get a tax credit for her this year because she is 17 . Plus our measley credit for Kari was reduced for this final year. We paid a gazillion in taxes. I just wish we could choose what our taxes go to.

I am so tired of going the grocery store & the person ahead of me in line is paying in food stamps that she pulled out from her Louis Vuitton purse. She is also usually dripping in jewelry & driving a Mercedes. She shops at the neighborhood grocery store which is in a slightly upper middle class neighborhood, so more than likely she lives in the immediate vicinity. While I'm on this rant, the stats for the area schools show that about 80% of the kids receive free or reduced lunch. Yet when my poor grandfather was alive he only received about $50 a month to survive on. We don't take care of our elderly yet let the cheats get away with highway robbery that we end up paying for! GEEZ!


No, I have not gone off the deep end. We just did our taxes yesterday and I am still steaming!!

I'll post something to make ya'll laugh soon. Laughter is the best medicine ya know!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit