Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Still Partying in my Jammies

I am determined to visit all the blogs on the Ultimate Blog Party list @ 5 Minutes For Mom. The more I visit, the longer the list gets, so I may not be successful. It seems never ending. If you are here for the party, you will need to scroll down one day. Since I am somewhat blog illiterate, I do not know how to post a sticky. Aside from that, after visiting so many awesomely designed blogs, I realized how little I know about this blog design thing. My blog is so PLAIN! I need to start working on making it all prettified!

I got this "Stress Test" by Email and I thought that I would share it with you.

Take this Stress Test!
Im not sure exactly how this works, but it is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture.The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at St. Mary's Hospital. Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water.

The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins.

The more differences a person finds between the dolphins, the more stress that person is experiencing. Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may want to take a vacation.


>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


You can tell me your results but I may not respond right away because I'll be on Vacation!

Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Thanks for stopping by my party & I’m glad to join in on yours, too.

Please be sure to check out my fun Bump! Photo Tag going on! Hope you’d like to play along and post your favorite pregnant belly pic!

Steph

Tonja said...

Too cute! Love the stress test. I'm packed to leave. I'm sicker than I thought:) I am just a three month old blogger...so you are WAY ahead of me. I've got sooo much to learn. I have a trip to Hawaii planned for June...with my 2 best friends. This is their first trip..but I've been several times before. It truly is PARADISE. If I ever do run away from home...this is where I'll run to. Which islands are you visiting?

Sparky Duck said...

now thats the perfect joke for a monday

Ad Sense unit