Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I really did it this time!!

my super intelligent self decided that I wanted a perm. Not really a perm, I wanted a body wave, big fat waves. I had visions of bouncy hair. Hair that I did not have to blow dry if I didn't want to . Well, that is not what I got. I got fried that looks horrendous! I should have known better. But I just went into it with blind faith.

I have conditioned my hair more than 3X since yesterday. I am about to pour canola oil on my hair, I am that desperate! People are probably making fun of my google searches for "How to fix a bad perm". I am not brave enough t post pictures right now. So I'll leave you with some images that make me feel waaaay better about my mistake!

Any suggestions for a quick fix aside from more chemicals???

1 comment:

Sheila said...

OMG, are those people on that site for REAL??!! Holy cow...

Anyway, sorry to hear about your bad experience. I myself have never had a perm (I have naturally curly hair, but I've always hated it). Anyway, I wish I had some suggestions for you. I'm sure you don't look as bad as you think.. I'd still love to see a pic! *wink*
Hey, anything would look like you stepped out of a modeling agency compared to that link you just posted! :)

Good luck on finding a fix; hopefully someone else can give you some tips.

Ad Sense unit