Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wanted: Motivation

I seem to have lost my motivation. Anyone seen it?
Lately I have been feeling blah! Tired all the time. I prefer to stay home instead of going out. Sometimes, I even forgo a trip to my beloved Target. I don't feel like blow drying my hair or even shaving my legs!

At least I do get up and get on the treadmill. But only for about 1/2 hour because I get bored. In high school, we used to have to run the mile every day. We were allowed to run the stretch and walk the curves. My lazy butt now runs curves and walks the stretches.

I need to get my act together. Pronto!

2 comments:

Damselfly said...

I think it's just the end-of-summer blahs. There's a lot of that going around.

Anonymous said...

At least you're getting on the treadmill for 30 minutes! That's way more than I'm doing right now, I hate to say. I was working out steadily since March but stopped in July, and haven't been able to get my butt back in gear. So I hear you, sister!!

Let's motivate each other!

Jane, P&B Girls

Ad Sense unit