Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, August 03, 2007

Visit Hawaii....

Since I have been planning our Hawaii trip for almost a year, I have found many very helpful sites. I'm sure that I missed quite a few as well. My most recent find, thanks to Kailani, is Go Visit Hawaii. Even if you are not currently planning a trip, Sheila has a wealth of information that may be very helpful to you in the future. The best part is that she is hosting a contest and the prize includes yummy Hawaiian munchies. So head on over to Go Visit Hawaii, & check it out.

On a side note, my counter says 47 days till we leave. This year has flown by!

Don't forget to sign my guestbook at the bottom of the page if you haven't already done so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for mentioning the give away and for the kind words about the site!

You are right, it is yummy...so much so that we've had to put the prize pack out of sight so we don't eat it. :-) The toffee covered mac nuts are my favorite. They are unbelievable good.

Ad Sense unit