Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, August 03, 2007

$65 for Cotton Balls

I have absolutely no self control. I admit it. Made my daily Target run today. Just went in for cotton balls. Instead of just going straight to the cotton ball department, I stroll the entire freakin' store. Those red stickers were yelling at me to come look. "Hey, come look at me... I'm 75% off" They know that that is music to my ears. Toys were marked down, but fortunately, I don't have little ones anymore . But the heathens got me with the purses & the left over patio stuff.

At least I didn't forget to get my cotton balls.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I can totally relate!

Damselfly said...

I always spend more at Target than I expect to!

Melissa said...

I do that at Walmart, so I'm pretty sure if I lived closer to Target it would be worse!

*Tanyetta* said...

ditto! target is the happiest place on earth! the see spot save section kills me every single time!!!!!!!!!!!

$1 my hiney! it's more like $50 for a tube of toothpaste and yes, i forgot the toothpaste! LOL

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I got a $2.97 game of cribbage! Love those sales at Target. I'm sure you cruise the outside perimeter like me. That's where the best stuff is. :)

Ad Sense unit