Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Almost Time

Check out my countdown on my sidebar! Tomorrow we leave. I am already anxious. I've been up since 4:30 AM. Didn't sleep at all. I have a doctor appointment today, hopefully I won't forget to ask for a script for Ativan. My nerves are already on high alert!

We leave tomorrow for LA. Then 2 days later, I get on another plane to Hawaii. For a person who HATES to fly, who just only got on a plane for the first time EVER 2 years ago, this trip is going to take the cake! I will get on 6 planes (one of which might be a prop. plane) and then quite possibly unless I chicken out a freakin' helicopter! I'm definitely going to need an entire bottle of Ativan!

Have I mentioned that Danny is worse than a girl??? He has just emptied his entire closet into his suitcase! He won't even wear 1/4 of the stuff he's taking. Freak! Me on the other hand, I have one small section of my suitcase with my clothes and the rest is full of crap! Lotions, sunscreen, shampoo, conditioner, etc. I need to learn to simplify that part of my packing.

Better get ready to go to the doctor. I hate going there! Just a bunch of blah, blah, blah!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Ooooh, I can imagine how EXCITED you are right now! Have a GREAT time, and ENJOY yourself!!!

doodlebugmom said...

Have a great time! And I will be looking forward to lots of pictures when you get back. :)

Trinity said...

Have a great time in Hawaii... I wish I can go with you! L0L

Trinity

Ad Sense unit