Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2007


Do you know how hard it is to juice a Key Lime???? HARD! They are sooo tiny! I wanted to may these yummy sounding cupcakes. The recipe was posted at Culinary Concoctions by Peabody. I love to bake and they sounded easy enough. NOT! At least not for me. First, the juicing part then the filling part. So I just decided to frost without filling then serve with a dallop of the filling stuff.


So what has been going on in my oh so exiting life? Well, yesterday, Danny & I went to SUPER Target, Lowes, Costco & Sweet Tomatoes (Yum!). Exciting right?? Then Danny put up shelves in my craft room. Can I get an ooooohhhhh, aaahhhh!


I haven't had much to write about. Been getting last minute stuff for our trip. ELEVEN more days. Seems surreal! This is going to be the longest vacation that we have ever taken. Plus it's the longest time away from the girls. We will be gone for 20 days. I am regretting our decision to go away for so long. I know that they are not babies but I still worry.
Anyhoo, better get back to my list making. Although, inevitably, I will forget something!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Where are you going on your vacation?

Ad Sense unit