Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Security Camera



I have been wanting to install security cameras for a while now. Especially after waking up to this one morning about 2 years ago. We think that Danny was followed that day for the stupid rims. Anyhoo, today I watched from upstairs as the UPS guy came up my driveway, stopped short of my front porch and tossed my package! I was livid! This is the same guy who decided to walk all over our freshly poured concrete driveway that had yellow "caution do not cross" tape all around! Idiot! I want it on tape so that I can send it to their corporate office to show how brown delivers! Not that they'd care anyway.


I figured that I am not the only one who has this problem and I was right! Here's another:

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Man, I don't blame you for getting the cameras after that. Who has the guts to steal something like that right under someone's nose outside their house?

Sheila said...

wow, I hope there was nothing breakable in that package that he threw like that!

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Brown delivers all right..in pieces. that sucks.


And I cannot believe thieves areso brazen as to steal tires from a truck like that!!!

Ad Sense unit