Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Got Gout?

Danny does. He went to urgent care on Thurs. because his foot was bothering him and was swollen. They told him that it is gout. I thought that was an old folks thing. They told him that he has to stay off of it for at least a week. Which means he also can't go to work. That sucks. Not only moneywise, but it also means that he will be whining & complaining in.my.hair for at least a week!

We had outdoor, lotsa walking plans for this weekend. The Art Deco Festival in S. Beach plus we also wanted to go to Everglades National Park to act like tourists. Both outings scrapped. Maybe I'll rent him one of those electric buggy scooter thingies for old folks. He can zip around knicking peoples heels and honking the horn. Nah, I'm not bitter. I just like my heels, and between the scooter thingies and the stroller commandos, pretty soon I will have just bare bones back there!

I hope everyone his having a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Damselfly said...

Maybe it's just as well, with this weather.... Hope he'll be OK!

doodlebugmom said...

How is Danny doing?

Ad Sense unit