Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Art Deco Weekend


We spent a really nice day in South Beach today. There was food galore. Tons of kiosks, cafes & restaurants. BUT..... I was good. Somewhat. We had lunch at the Nexxt Cafe on Lincoln Road. I LOVE their salads, so I had that. I also had a bite of Kats meatloaf but that doesn't count. What does count is the fact that I walked right by all the blooming onions, funnel cakes, elephant ears & even gelato. Not one bite of any of that yummy stuff. Plus we walked. ALOT. Should have worn my pedometer. I'm sure we did at least 5 miles. Plus an additional mile or so on the sand, which my calves can vouch for.


There were a bunch of awesome vintage cars on display and this is the one that Danny agreed to buy for me.

Yeah Right! Blue is not my color though, so we might have to work on that. Kat is not too thrilled with this photo. Her smile is getting better but her left eye still stays open. But to me, she still looks cute. Kari didn't go with us because she went to a birthday party. So it was just the 3 of us today.


The weather was ok. Not as sunny as years past but not bad. Very windy. With rip currents. So the ocean was off limits. Not that I would have been caught dead in a bathing suit but just commenting.

1 comment:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

she looks perfect. I would have NEVER been able to tell at all. Beautiful girl.

Ad Sense unit