Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Creepy Clowns

My 3rd cake decorating clas was last night.. The class learned how to make a rose. I didn't. This is going to turn out to be the bane of my cake decorating. The darn thing keeps fallin off the stupid nail before I'm done! To top it off, next week's cake requires several roses. I guess, I should start practicing. But needless to say, after that, I will probably not be making any more roses.

Anyhoo, the cake we had to make yesterday was a creepy clown cake. I'm not a big fan of clowns. I'm not afraid of them or anything, I just don't care for them. My clown looks like some creepy flasher sitting ther with his legs*wide*open. I decided to type that last sentence like that to hopefully prevent the clown*pervs from finding their way here.

So here is my creepy clown cake, can you tell that I only know how to make stars???


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those clowns do look a bit creepy! Good luck on learning those roses!

Jennifer said...

I think your cake actually came out pretty good! Yeah, the clowns look a bit creepy, but that is because all clowns do. Your handwriting is even very pretty on the cake.

Ad Sense unit