Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rock Around the Clock!



There's a party going on! And as always, I'm a tad bit late. Anyhoo, Welcome! You can read about me in a nutshell here. Yeah, I did not go to BlogHer either. Quite frankly, I probably never will as my blog is not that kind of blog. This is a mish mash of stuff that goes on in my daily life. Not very interesting blog fodder, but that's what it is. So since this is supposed t be kept short, like me, let me offer you some of this awesome Pizza Dip & a drink before you hop along. Feel free to stop by later for a dip in the pool. I love making new friends.

Hot Pizza Dip
8 oz. package cream cheese softened
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 8 oz. can pizza sauce
2 tablespoons green pepper chopped
2 tablespoons green onions sliced
Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine cream cheese and Italian seasonings , spread onto a 8" mini-baker.In a small bowl, combine mozzarella and parmesan. Sprinkle 1/2 on top of the cream cheese. Spread pizza sauce over the cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with bell pepper and green onions.
Bake for 15-18 minutes. Serve with French bread or fresh vegetable dippers. I like to use toasted.panettones.


Hope to see ya'll back here soon!

13 comments:

zchamu said...

That dip is making me drool. I obviously need to go find lunch. Nice to meet you!

Jenni said...

The dip sounds awesome! I'm late to the party too, but it's nice to meet you! Your blog is beautiful!

Jenni
http://onething.typepad.com/one_thing/

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that sounds delicious!

PastormacsAnn said...

Yum - your recipe looks delicious!! Your blog is lovely. Thanks for inviting us in for a little partying.

Michelle@Life with Three said...

My favorite food -- now in party dip form? Whoo!! Can't wait to try it!

I had fun poking around your blog -- I liked your Niagra Falls post. While I make every effort to avoid tear jerkers, I loved Life is Beautiful. I was a red, puffy mess at the end of that one.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Personally I LOVE "mish mash" blogs. Just sayin' :)

Nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy. Nice to meet you too!

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!

Sandy said...

Yummy, the dip sounds delish!

*Tanyetta* said...

I didn't go to Blogher. I don't think I'm cool enough to attend a swanky party like Blogher! Oh well, such is life. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your Hot Pizza Dip sounds FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lissette,

If I'm not mistaken, you've described most of "our" blogs, lol. Slice of life with our personalities shining through :).

Thank you so much for joining the party--I'm working my way through the entire list and one day you'll feel the earth shake when that's accomplished :).

OOoo, and next year? You'll have way more time to prepare 'cause BlogHop '09 will NOT be a last minute thought for any of us!

:)

Anonymous said...

Ugh! As soon as I hit "publish", I realized I spelled your name wrong. Forgive me??? It's such a beautiful name :).

Ad Sense unit