Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Another Food Fest

Looks like we will be having another food fest at my house on Sunday. Easter Sunday. I only hope I can find a nice ham at the last minute. I will make a honey baked ham, mashed potatoes, corn, beer biscuits w/ honey butter, and Amaretto cheesecake & cupcakes for the kids. I will also make a hot spinach & artichoke dip as an appetizer. I should have just let Danny grill some burgers & hot dogs, would make my life so much easier. Maybe I'll change my mind before Sunday.....


I keep seeing that new Old Navy commercial with all tose skinny girls dancing around in those super cute outfits. How slim is the chance that they will look 1/2 as cute on me?? I have 2 months till vacation and I want cute outfits!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit