Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, April 10, 2006

Poked & Prodded

I had to be at the diagnostics place this morning at 8:00 AM. Needless to say I got no sleep at all. Kari had to get a couple of tests done as well, so I scheduled them for the same day. I had an ultrasound of my gall bladder because my doctor is all test happy and I also had my bi-annual pelvic & trans-vag ultrasound to keep an eye on those pesky cysts. The last one is the one I hate the most. All that poking and probing hurt like crazy. So I do the first one, then I have to go and drink a gallon of water, then wait.... all the while feeling like my bladder is about to explode. Finally, almost an hour later I get called back in. When she is done, she tells me to wait for her. Ten minutes later she comes back and tells me to call my Dr. in 2 days because she can't give any information. I KNOW she can't but they didn't say anything after the 1st test, so now I am freaking out! That last cyst that was removed was not only bigger than a newborn baby's head but it had some bad cells. That is why I have to get the ultrasounds & CA-125 test done 2X a year.

So now I sit & wait & worry.

No comments:

Ad Sense unit