Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Balloon Race


Balloon Race
Originally uploaded by lisseted.
We went to the Balloon Race on Saturday afternoon. Or should I say the non-race?? We have gone 3 years in a row and it is always too windy. We have yet to see an afternoon race. If we would get our lazy butts up at 5AM we would be able to see the morning race. The chances of that are slim!

Aside from that, not much going on. Went to the Dr. today to get the resuts of my ultrasound. My clear water filled cycsts have now become blood filled. Now what does that mean? We don't know yet. I'm supposed to re-do the ultrasound in 6 weeks. BUT in 6 weeks we will be on our way to our great California adventure or Nat'l Lampoon Family Vacation. He asked if I wanted to get it done before we left.... Hell no! I will get it done when I get back. I pray that I am making the right decision....

No comments:

Ad Sense unit