Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Finally got some sleep!!

I haven't been getting much sleep lately. Seems like I wake up a gazillion times during the night. And to add the icing on the cake, it looks like the night sweats are starting somewhat. I only have one ovary left so I have a head start on this whole menopause thing. My whole family complains because I set the A/C at 70 to sleep.

I took 2 Benadryls last night and I slept a good 8 hours. So I am in a much better mood today.

I still have not lost a pound. I am about to throw out the treadmill and my supply of spinach. Maybe not the spinach.... at the ripe old age of 39 I discovered that I like spinach, and not only in dips. I have spinach salad almost every day. This is from someone who NEVER ate veggies.... except for potatoes, which are considered a veggie. So I would happily munch on my french fries and claim to be eating my daily serving of vegetables.

So we are almost 2 month away from our vacation, I better get on the ball. I need to lose this weight so that I don't feel so bad when I gain some on vacation. Have I mentioned that I have a newfound obsession. In n' Out Burger! Discovered it in Vegas last year and can't wait to indulge when we return to the West Coast!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit